- On sale!
- On sale!
Water-resistant face and body sun cream. The Aloe Vera in it maintains skin hydrated. Protects skin and at the same time enables a uniform and long-lasting tan. Prevents photo-aging and spots caused by the sun.
Sun milk for body and face formulated with Aloe Vera and Açaí. Thanks to aloe vera, keeps skin hydrated, protected and in turn, allows an even tan and durable. The Açaí contains Omega 6 and Omega 9, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids, making it a great antioxidant that fights free radicals. Stains and prevents photoaging. Waterproof. Sun factor protection 20. 100ml size is ideal for travel because you can put in hand luggage on airplanes. Protect your skin wherever you are! SFP20 is ideal for the first half skins exhibitions or fair skin who have previously been exposed to the sun.
- Improves skin tone
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Protects the skin from the sun, helping to get a nice tan
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure, particularly during peak sunshine hours.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds.
- Do not use on infants under 3 years old.
- Apply generously all over face and body 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Pay special attention to sensitive zones.
- Re-apply, especially after bathing.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzophenone-3, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Potassium Hexadecyl Hydrogen Phosphate, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Potassium Dihexadecyl Phosphate, Oleth-10, Potassium Dihydrogenorthophosphate, Isodeceth-6, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Dipotassium Hexadecyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Hydrogenothophosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simethicone, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Coumarin.
You might also like